Reduction of the soft palate assisted by Coblation (Coblation-Assisted UvulopalatoPlasty (CAUP)
What is it?
- Coblation is a leading-edge technology that quickly and effectively decreases excess soft tissue of the palate and base of the tongue. The technology uses radiofrequency energy with a saline solution. The procedure involves very little heat. As a result, healthy tissues are preserved, which allows faster and easier recovery than other techniques.
- The coblation technology is patented by the company Smith and Nephew. This technology has been successfully used in over two million patients for nose and throat procedures (ENT).
- Treatment of the soft palate assisted by coblation is an innovative medical technique that can control your snoring:
- It significantly improves snoring in a few weeks
- The procedure is performed in our medical office, under local anesthesia
- The procedure often takes less than thirty minutes to complete
Coblation-Assisted UvulopalatoPlasty (CAUP) – (FR version only)
Video link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHxJtfVikr8